----- Original Message -----

It's not vectorized. It's a PNG, size is 248.0 kB ... which isn't horrible.
After the first load, it'll be stored in browser cache.

It's set to scale in such a way that the aspect ratio is maintained. It uses
the CSS3 property "background-size" to achieve this. I think it looks pretty
perfect at any resolution.

Here's the full CSS for it:

.obrand_loginPageBackground {
    background-image: url(images/ovirt_bg.png);
    background-size: 100% auto;
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-color: #1d2226;
    position: absolute;