Thanks, can you post sample on Assigning Multiple Logical Network to
Physical Network in Java?

I have create the Logical Network and attached to Cluster. Now i want to
Assign or Map this to Physical Network?

Also, How to Bond Two Physical NICs and Map or Assign Multiple Logical
Networks.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Moti Asayag <masa...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks & Regards
Tejesh