Il 10/02/2014 00:12, Itamar Heim ha scritto:> On 02/10/2014 01:08 AM, Maurice
James wrote:
>> I got the ovf from the turnkey linux site. It's a Drupal appliance
>
> I assume its not an "ovirt ovf"... just export a VM from ovirt to have the
> right ovf format, then edit it probably.
> another option, push the disk image to glance, then import just the disk via
> glance (no need for the ovf)

Looking at http://www.turnkeylinux.org/docs/builds
For using it on oVirt you should use Generic ISO (Any virtual machine (e.g.,
KVM) that can install from CD or CD image.)
uploading it with engine-iso-uploader.

OVF provided are for other virtualization systems and need to be converted
first.
You can try also to contact turnkeylinux asking to provide also ovirt
compatible OVF images.

Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com