For some reason you have ca cert and therefore setup does not create pki for
you
(and says "PKI is already configured").

This is indeed what should happen if you upgrade from 3.2. Perhaps you had some
problems with 3.2 setup.

Anyway, if you just want a clean 3.3 setup, please remove this file and run
setup again.
It's here: /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem

If you want something else, or had some other reason to upgrade from 3.2,
please
explain what you are trying to do.

Best regards,
--