On 03/11/2014 04:41 PM, Jason Brooks wrote:

I experienced the exact same symptoms as Jason on a from-scratch
installation on two physical nodes with CentOS 6.5 (fully up-to-date)
using oVirt
3.4.0_pre (latest test-day release) and GlusterFS 3.5.0beta3 (with
Gluster-provided NFS as storage for the self-hosted engine VM only).

Using GlusterFS with hosted-engine storage is not supported and not
recommended.
HA daemon may not work properly there.

I used Gluster NFS, too. That's not supported or recommended?

I've assumed that I could use Gluster NFS / NFS interchangeably...

that should be ok. make sure your gluster environment is robust with quorum, etc.