Not my situation, but one I can see the usefulness of.
Ted Miller
Elkhart, IN, USA

On 3/18/2014 11:54 AM, Meital Bourvine wrote:
Hi Scott,

Click on a vm
Edit
Show Advanced Options
Host
"Start Running on"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Ocken" <sc...@infobunker.com>
To: Users@ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:08:24 PM
Subject: [Users] Force certain VMs to be on different hosts

Is there a way to have certain VMs to be on different hosts? (assuming
there are enough hosts)

IE.  I have a db cluster of 3 VMs.  I would like each one to always be
on different hosts.  That way if a host goes down my db cluster is
still happy while migration happens.  Or if migration fails I am still
good.

Thanks
Scott

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - - Jim Elliot For more information about Jim Elliot and his unusual life, see http://www.christianliteratureandliving.com/march2003/carolyn.html.

Ted Miller
Design Engineer
HCJB Global Technology Center, a ministry of Reach Beyond
2830 South 17th St
Elkhart, IN  46517
574--970-4272 my desk
574--970-4252 receptionist