Hey,
my team is working on adding AoE protocol support to ovirt.

am thus facing following difficulties:
1 : i wrote the required code using in bash scripting, which i wish to
invoke after a click of button in the ovirt-portal. (which does not seem to
be possible). can you help on that? which programming language should i
use, and how that file should be invoked.

2. for ISOs to be available, i need to enable hosts configured in clusters
and storage domains of ATA type. (currently NFS, iSCSI and FC are done).
which files should i focus on changing for above functionality.

3. How do i change the custom layout of the engine? (like adding a few
extra buttons.) please specify the files responsible.

4. the above questions stress that am facing difficulty in identifying
files responsible for a particular module. is there a better way to do that
instead of digging up the entire source code. ( a documentation if
available.)

-Aditya Mamidwar