On 03/25/2014 08:39 AM, Jorick Astrego wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but currently when I register a node it gets
assigned to the DEFAULT datacenter.

As we like to have a separate DC for specific customers, I would like to
register the node to a chosen DC through a PXE kernel parameter or the
Node admin interface.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae

so i remember the code used to do this (back in 2008), but it seems the RegisterServlet isn't passing this any more to the RegisterVdsQuery class.

please open an RFE in bugzilla to track this.
(not sure if should be nice and accept cluster name, or less nice and expect the cluster uuid...)