On 03/31/2014 11:05 PM, Boudewijn Ector wrote:
Hi Guys

I was wondering wether anybody has the guest agent already working on
debian guests. In m previous install I had a working setup but currently
I only see Ubuntu packages.

When using these ubuntu packages I really run quite fast into trouble
due to the highly integrated nature of upstart in ubuntu.
Has anybody got a suggestion for a debian package?
Hi, currently there's no such package at least not from my knowledge however it's on our todo list for the next release.

Cheers,

Boudewijn

Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com