On 04/28/2014 12:07 AM, Felipe Herrera Martinez wrote:
Hi all,
   I've spent several days trying to make SSO working with Windows 7 x64
guests, apparently  all seems to be installed properly, such as:

Ovirt Guest Agent
Currently there is the issue that we are not reporting the guest agent as installed application for ovirt, since we do not have an installer for it. I have posted 2 patches to eliminate this requirement in future as this obviously just causes problems for you.
For the time being this is unfortunately not so easy to solve.
QEMU Agent
Spice Agent
SAS enabled on Guest

But even that, I'm not able to see any VmLogonVDSCommand log when connecting
through SPICE client to a Windows guest, while connecting
to a RHEL Guest yes.

Any clue how to solve it or troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks in advance,
     Felipe

Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com