On 05/13/2014 11:07 AM, Fagner Patricio wrote:
Hello Everybody

My name is Fagner Patrício and i am new in the list, I am from Brazil
and I am a network admin of a public institution of my state.

I have a first question, a few months ago i installed a oVirt enviroment
and so far so good, but last week we received a big data application
with big RAM needs, about 96GB. So i created a virtual machine with this
RAM configuration, but when a start, it report a error, that my limit o
RAM per machine is between 1024MB and 64000MB.

How can i change this limits?

My oVirt is version 3.3 of compatibility.

--
Fagner Patrício
João Pessoa - PB

which version of 3.3? this should have been fixed in 3.3.2
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.2_release_notes
BZ 1014952 - [admin portal] cannot add Windows VM with 512MB memory, or more than 64GB