Hi guys,

I'm doing an urgent ovirt upgrade from 3.2(dreyou) to 3.4 (official)
but I see that www.jpackage.org is down.

I've managed to install jboss-as-7.1.1-11.el6.x86_64 from another
location, however I'm not sure if this will be compatible with 3.4, as
per the instructions from
"http://wiki.dreyou.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ovirt_rpm_start33";

I've tested browsing to the site on two different internet links, as
well as from the remote server but I'm just getting...

RepoError: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: ovirt-jpackage-6.0-generic. Please verify its path and try
again

Can I go ahead and attempt the upgrade using 7.1.1-11?

Thanks!

Regards.

Neil Wilson.