On 05/21/2014 03:09 AM, Sven Kieske wrote:
I'd want to add that these rules are for NFSv3
asking Bob if he is maybe useing NFSv4 ?

At the moment I don't need either one. I need to solve my major issues first. Then when things are working I'll worry about setting up NFS to export new domains from my host.

Like - why didn't my default domains get configured properly?

Where is my Data Domain, and why is my ISO Domain unattached?
Why didn't hosted-engine --deploy set this up properly? I took the defaults during deployment for domain setup.

When I first login to webadmin #vms, it shows HostedEngine as green/up.
At #storage it shows my ISO Domain and ovirt-image-repository as unattached. No Data Domain.
At #dataCenters it shows my Default datacenter as down/uninitialized
If I go to #storage and select ISO_DOMAIN and select it's Data Center tab (#storage-data_center), it doesn't show any Data Centers to attach to.

-Bob