On 06/27/14 11:16, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:

> [...]

Why is it the most natural choice? On
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Network_Configuration_Techniques
mode 6 is recommended. My storage domain is type GlusterFS. Mode 6 is
not an option in the oVirt interface though.

Anyway, since the traffic seems to go out from the VM interface, through
the hypervisor bridge+bond and the switch and arrives at the
DHCP-server, could this really be an issue with LACP? What else can I try?

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer