On 07/02/2014 04:31 PM, Bob Doolittle wrote:
Thanks, that works a treat :)

Will somebody be updating the wiki page?

I'm still mystified by something though. I can't get copy/paste to work in/out of my guest console, and console performance (terminal scrolling) seems very sluggish.

According to this page:
http://www.ovirt.org/Understanding_Guest_Agents_and_Other_Tools#Linux_Guests

I need the "Spice Agent". The table says Spice drivers should be pre-installed, if I understand it properly [1]. Is that sufficient, or is there an agent executable I must install as well [2]? My kernel is 3.13.0-30.
Yes you'll need the 'spice-vdagent' to be running for copy and pasting and all those features.

Thanks,
    Bob

[1] Row 2 and row 3 use different terminology ("Built in" vs "Yes"). It's not clear if they mean the same thing. If they do, consistent terminology would clarify. If they don't, some extra description or links seem necessary to clarify.
Well it's about the availability. Yes means, it is available and Built in means that it is already built-in and does not need any extra installation.

[2] Similar to [1] there's the Spice Driver/Agent terminology confusion. If they mean the same thing we should use consistent terms. If they are separate, the agent seems to need a 4th row in the table showing where/how to get it.