On 07/05/2014 04:39 PM, Karli Sjöberg wrote:

Den 5 jul 2014 16:22 skrev Brad Bendy <brad.be...@gmail.com>:

> Haha, yeah never have been a Fedora fan, and nothing has changed. Is
> the only big feature im missing out on is snapshots? From what I can
> tell, and in my testing, everything else seems to work. Was deploying
> GlusterFS but without the live migration to another host that is
> somewhat defeated.

VM live migration works, live _disk_ migration does not.

> Only way to get that is with RHEL really then?

No, as I earlier pointed out, there is a place you can get the packages you need for CentOS:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/All/job/qemu-kvm-rhev_create-rpms_el6/lastStableBuild/

You'll have to download- and force install them over the already installed versions of those packages on all Hosts and then it'll work.

Though, next time there are updates, yum will update from the standard repos and it just stops working again until you repeat the procedure.

/K

Just add "exclude=qemu-kvm*" in /etc/yum.conf so yum will leave them allone

Kind regards,
Jorick Astrego
Netbulae