Am 07.07.2014 10:17, schrieb Gary Lloyd:
> Is there any chance of multipath working with direct LUN instead of just
> storage domains ? I've asked/checked a couple of times, but not had much
> luck.

Hi,

the best way to get features into ovirt is to create a "Bug"
titled as "RFE" (request for enhancement) here:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=oVirt

if you have any custom vdsm code it would be cool to share
it with the community, so you might even not be responsible
for maintaining it in the future, but that's your decision
to make.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen