Hi Robson,

I don't know openode, but I can tell you that I can't think of a way of
using proxmox along ovirt. Both are virtualization platforms based on
KVM (so you can run vms from one platafrom into the other without any
conversion, just export-improt,copy or whatever you need to go from one
to the other).
They have both their upsides and downsides, basically IMHO, I like
proxmox decentralized way of managing the platform, but I love more the
great community around ovirt and it's fast evolution.
One thing is certain, your virtualization host can't be both, ovirts and
proxmox virtualization hosts.
Regards,