Hi,

Sorry let be a bit more clear. I want to have a user that can log into the user portal and create vm's, stop them, add disks etc. But only as a user.

I tried the superuser role and can do all things _except _creating a new VM. I also want the user to only see and manipulate his own VM's and not the other ones running on the same system.

Even with the PowerUser role, I am not able to create a new VM as this user. Also when I edit the built-in PowerUser role, I only see the following rights selected:

Login Permissions

Template

Provisioning Operations
Create