The versions are :
- oVirt Engine Version: 3.4.2-1.el6
- oVirt Node Hypervisor release 3.0.4 (1.0.201401291204.el6)


On 23 July 2014 18:26, Federico Alberto Sayd <fs...@uncu.edu.ar> wrote:

>  On 23/07/14 12:19, Fabien CARRE wrote:
>
>   Hello,
> I am experiencing an issue with on my current ovirt DC.
> The setup is 2 machines running Ovit Nodes connected to a LaCie 12big Rack
> Fibre 8, the nodes are connected to both controllers.. This configuration
> has worked fine for a couple of weeks.
>
>  Recently the nodes go from Up status to Non Operational. When I activate
> them back they don't last more than 2 minutes.
>
>
> /var/logl/messages on both nodes shows the same errors :
> Jul 23 15:14:58 localhost kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:0: adding
> target device sdc caused an alignment inconsistency:
> physical_block_size=4096, logical_block_size=512, alignment_offset=170496,
> start=0
> Jul 23 15:14:58 localhost kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:0: adding
> target device sdc caused an alignment inconsistency:
> physical_block_size=4096, logical_block_size=512, alignment_offset=170496,
> start=0
> Jul 23 15:14:58 localhost kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:1: adding
> target device sdd caused an alignment inconsistency:
> physical_block_size=262144, logical_block_size=512, alignment_offset=16384,
> start=0
> Jul 23 15:14:58 localhost kernel: device-mapper: table: 253:1: adding
> target device sdd caused an alignment inconsistency:
> physical_block_size=262144, logical_block_size=512, alignment_offset=16384,
> start=0
>
> Jul 23 15:15:58 localhost vdsm scanDomains WARNING Metadata collection for
> domain path /rhev/data-center/mnt/rhevm:_opt_exports_export
> timedout#012Traceback (most recent call last):#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/fileSD.py", line 662, in collectMetaFiles#012
> sd.DOMAIN_META_DATA))#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 297, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    *args, **kwargs)#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 184, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    rawLength = self._recvAll(LENGTH_STRUCT_LENGTH,
> timeout)#012  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line
> 150, in _recvAll#012    raise Timeout()#012Timeout
> Jul 23 15:16:00 localhost vdsm scanDomains WARNING Metadata collection for
> domain path /rhev/data-center/mnt/rhevm:_opt_exports_export
> timedout#012Traceback (most recent call last):#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/fileSD.py", line 662, in collectMetaFiles#012
> sd.DOMAIN_META_DATA))#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 297, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    *args, **kwargs)#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 184, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    rawLength = self._recvAll(LENGTH_STRUCT_LENGTH,
> timeout)#012  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line
> 150, in _recvAll#012    raise Timeout()#012Timeout
> Jul 23 15:16:09 localhost vdsm scanDomains WARNING Metadata collection for
> domain path /rhev/data-center/mnt/rhevm:_opt_exports_export
> timedout#012Traceback (most recent call last):#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/fileSD.py", line 662, in collectMetaFiles#012
> sd.DOMAIN_META_DATA))#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 297, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    *args, **kwargs)#012  File
> "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line 184, in
> callCrabRPCFunction#012    rawLength = self._recvAll(LENGTH_STRUCT_LENGTH,
> timeout)#012  File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/remoteFileHandler.py", line
> 150, in _recvAll#012    raise Timeout()#012Timeout
>
>
>  Has anyone met such a problem ?
>
>  Thank you
>
>  Fabien Carré
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing listUsers@ovirt.orghttp://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>  Ovirt version?
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@ovirt.org
> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@ovirt.org
http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to