On 08/21/2014 01:23 PM, Punit Dambiwal wrote:
Hi Sahina,

Thanks....one more question is should i install the nagios server on the ovirt-engine or separate node for nagios....also is there any special setting required of the nagios hosts and services(in regard of ovirt) ??

Nagios can be on a separate node. You just need to make sure the plugin is able to talk to nagios server via mk_livestatus / ndoutils

Thanks,
Punit