If anyone in the eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey area is interested, the oVirt
community has been personally invited to have a speaker attend CPOSC on Nov. 1
in Lancaster, PA. Unfortunately I cannot attend, as I will be traveling that
day. But this is a great opportunity to speak to a green-field audience about
oVirt and what it can do.

If you would like to give a talk about your favorite datacenter management
platform, visit the CFP page at http://www.cposc.org/ and post a proposal.
(Ignore the Sept. 10 deadline; oVirt is assured a slot.) If you do want to
present, we can send you presentation materials to use for an overview talk, so
let me know!

Peace,
Brian

--