After several weeks of conversion and updating, I would like to announce the
posting of a new page on the oVirt site: the oVirt Administrator's Guide[1].
This guide, adapted to MediaWiki form with the help of Red Hat's Content
Services team, should be up to date as of oVirt 3.4.

Given the impending release of oVirt 3.5, I invite everyone to take start
poking at this documentation once oVirt 3.5 is released and people get familiar
with the new release to identify procedures that have changed, and new features
that must be added.

Please use Bugzilla to assign bugs in this document to me.

Up next: an oVirt User's Guide that focuses on the User Portal, followed by a
revised Quick Start Guide. Eventually, we hope to have more dedicated resources
devoted to oVirt's documentation, and this new set of documents will be a good
starting point.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Administration_Guide

Peace,
Brian