On 10/01/2014 10:54 AM, Lior Vernia wrote:
Hi Morgan,

I'm not sure if you want all VMs to use the same network or not. If you
do, the best way would be to create a template with one interface, and
the relevant network (profile) attached.

If you want certain VMs to be connected to other networks, once you
create the VM you can send a PUT request on /api/vms/{id}/nics/{id}/ and
update it with the relevant network (profile).

I thought we allow to change the logical network at vm creation since instance types were added?

Hope this helps! Let us know please :)
Yours, Lior.