On 11/12/2014 05:47 PM, Demeter Tibor wrote:
Hi,

After yum update just need a service glusterd restart?
Is it possible on a active node that use gluster fs?

Updating in the offline mode is the recommended approach. See http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Upgrade_to_3.6 for more details

Thank you.

Tibor

    On 11/12/2014 12:58 PM, Demeter Tibor wrote:

        Hi,

        I see that glusterfs 3.6 has released.
        What is the official way to upgrade this under a production
        ovirt cluster?
        Can I use the "yum update" command  or I need to switch to the
        host to maintenance and select "reinstall" button?

    If you do not want to change the compatibility version of the
    cluster, the best option is to do a yum update on the nodes.

        Thanks
        Tibor