This is an interesting topic, witch might prove not interoperable with
the oVirt project's approach on things (free software).

So, the short answer here is: No, does not work and might take a (long)
while to work out of the box in oVirt (if ever).
While it is possible with kernel 3.15 and very new qemu versions, I
consider it as highly experimental and there are numerous issues [1].
These range from technical (UEFI, SMC...) to licensing issues here. You
are only allowed to run MacOS on Apple hardware.

IIRC only VM ware has some propitiatory setup witch enables MacOS
visualization, done (partly) with some support of Apple.

On 19.11.2014 12:39, Grzegorz Szypa wrote:
> Hi Expert.
>
> Is it possible to install virtual machines running Mac OS X on board.
>
> I trying booting VM with mac os x ISO but it is ending with failed:
> "Boot failed: could not read the boot disk"
MacOS requires UEFI: Booting it with standard SeaBios is not possible.
Also, the qemu version you use is likely to old, you need at least 2.1
Then, you need at least two things:
- a patched sea bios version
- to integrate chamelion in some way [2].

If you can manage this, I would be interested in how you got it working!

I would start to try this with standard fedora 20 and kvm.

[1] http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~somlo/OSXKVM/
[2] http://chameleon.osx86.hu/
--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767