I have a couple of bonded nics with two bridged vlans. Ovirtmgmt and Primary.
Primary vlan also  has a gateway setup (all using the ovirt UI). The gateway
shows up in the ifcfg file and I've added it to /etc/sysconfig/network as well.

Problem: Upon a reboot the default gateway does not show up (route -n)

One thing did notice is that VDSM is inserting

DEFROUTE=no                  in ifcfg-primary
And
DEFROUTE=yes                 in ifcfg-ovirtmgmt

If is issue the "route add default gateway x.x.x.x" command, it starts working
as expected and the default route also shows up (route -n)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Usman