Hi,
We have still blockers for oVirt 3.5.1 RC release so we need to postpone it
until they'll be fixed.
ACTION: Being so near to winter's holidays we need to discuss the new tentative
date for RC in today sync meeting.

The bug tracker [1] shows 2 open blocker:
Bug ID  Whiteboard      Status          Summary
1160846 sla             NEW             Can't add disk to VM without specifying
disk profile when the storage domain has more than one disk profile
1168709 virt            NEW             Hosted Engine VM is listed as paused
after upgrading from 3.4.4 to 3.5.1 snapshot

In order to stabilize the release a new branch ovirt-engine-3.5.1 will be
created from the same git hash used for composing the RC.

- ACTION: assignee please provide ETA on above blockers

Maintainers:
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as
possible.

There are still 63 bugs [2] targeted to 3.5.1.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 42 bugs [3] targeted to
3.5.1.

Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.1 should not be
released without them fixed.
- ACTION: Please update the target to 3.5.2 or later for bugs that won't be in
3.5.1:
  it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- ACTION: Please fill release notes, the page has been created here [4]

Community:
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test
page [5]

[1] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1155170
[2] http://goo.gl/7G0PDV
[3] http://goo.gl/6gUbVr