From: Alon Bar-Lev [mailto:alo...@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 11:58 AM
To: Yue, Cong
Cc: Николаев Алексей; users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Installtion fail for Ovirt engine in CentOS 6.5

You chose automatic database configuration, setup fails trying to stop
postgresql service.

2014-12-15 11:41:17 DEBUG otopi.plugins.otopi.services.rhel plugin.execute:861
execute-output: ('/sbin/service', 'postgresql', 'stop') stdout:
Stopping postgresql service: [FAILED]

I do not see why in the log.

Can you please checkout /var/log/messages or /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log

If you do not need anything of postgresql you can revert to initial state and
retry.
1. service stop postgresql
2. rm -fr /var/lib/pgsql/data
3. engine-setup