Hey Donny,

Great work! I registered myself and I'm using your environment. I can help you, just tell me how.

On 12/15/2014 02:24 PM, Donny Davis wrote:

Hi guys, I'm providing a free public cloud solution entirely based on vanilla oVirt called cloudspin.me <http://cloudspin.me>

It runs on IPv6, and I am looking for people to use the system, host services and report back to me with their results.

Data I am looking for

Connection Speed - Is it comparable to other services

User experience - Are there any changes recommended

Does it work for you - What does, and does not work for you.

I am trying to get funding to keep this a free resource for everyone to use. (not from here:)

I am completely open to any and all suggestions, and or help with things. I am a one man show at the moment.

If anyone has any questions please email me back

Donny D