On 12/15/2014 11:24 AM, Donny Davis wrote:
Hi guys, I'm providing a free public cloud solution entirely based on
vanilla oVirt called cloudspin.me <http://cloudspin.me>

Very nice! Not sure what your plans are, but wanted to point out that
you can brand oVirt for your company. It might add a nice touch :)

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Branding

Best wishes,
Greg

It runs on IPv6, and I am looking for people to use the system, host
services and report back to me with their results.

Data I am looking for

Connection Speed - Is it comparable to other services

User experience - Are there any changes recommended

Does it work for you - What does, and does not work for you.

I am trying to get funding to keep this a free resource for everyone to
use. (not from here:)

I am completely open to any and all suggestions, and or help with
things. I am a one man show at the moment.

If anyone has any questions please email me back

Donny D

Greg Sheremeta
Red Hat, Inc.
Sr. Software Engineer, RHEV