On 12/20/2014 01:10 AM, Zenon D'Elee wrote:
Hello,

I have a hosted ovirt infra with only one host and one storage. I don't know how to change the host ip address in the ovirt web manager (grey). Do I have to use the "ovirt-engine-rename" command line on the ovirt vm ? Do I have to put the host in maintenance ?

Thank you for helping.

Hi Zenon,

Renaming a host is possible in ovirt by clicking on the edit button . AFAIK, IP address of a host which is added to ovirt web manager cannot be changed, it has to be added as a new host to the web manager.

Thanks
kasturi.