Le 23/12/2014 17:30, Myles Wakeham a écrit :
Nicolas writes:

I would be glad too to ear about the way to do a 'one step VM
migration' between two oVirt datacenters...

Hmmm...  Maybe I'm making an assumption here about a feature that
doesn't exist.  In Proxmox, once you have defined a 'cluster' of
hypervisors, and they achieve Quorum (e.g. they can all see each
other), you can select a single HN (VM) and select to 'Migrate' to
another hypervisor right from the web interface.  When you process
it, it takes a snapshot of the HN and moves it to the target
hypervisor, and then brings it up on the target.

This is indeed possible in oVirt, but it does not seem that easy ("one step") between oVirt _datacenters_... ;)

Is that not possible with oVirt?

Myles

================= Myles Wakeham Chief Technology Officer Edgeneering
LLC http://www.edgeneering.com Ph: +1-480-553-8940 Fax: