Il 15/01/2015 10:04, Simone Tiraboschi ha scritto:

----- Original Message -----
From: "nicola gentile" <nicola.gentile...@gmail.com>
To: Users@ovirt.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:33:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] name of virtual machine and hostname

Good morning,
sorry if I reply only now.
Let me explain better.
Once generated the vms, the hostname of the vms are the same of the
template, but I wish it was centos-01, centos-02, etc.
Is it possible?
Yes, you can use cloud-init to set some parameters for each VM including the
hostname.
You should install the cloud-init rpm on your VMs (it would probably better to
do it on the template one) and than you can set the parameters for each VM from
'Initial run' tab under 'Advanced option'.

Thank you so much, I will try as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nicola