All:

I have been asked to provide slide templates for presentations that might be
created for future events. Through 2014, we have been using the green-on-white
slide template, and now, thanks to Eidan Hildesheim, we have a new 2015 edition
that is based more on the Patternfly interface.

These template presentations are provided to build new slides for oVirt
presentations. They can be downloaded and used as-is, or Saved As template
files within OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

The templates, as well as a whole host of pre-made presentations (which are all
under the Creative Commons license), are available on the oVirt.org slide
page[1].

Thanks!
BKP

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Slide_Decks