Hello,

when looking into engine.log, I can see, that "gluster probe" returned errno 107. But I can't figure out why:

2015-01-29 10:40:03,546 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InitVdsOnUpCommand] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-59) [5977aac5] Could not peer probe the gluster server node-03. Error: VdcBLLException: org.ovirt.eng ine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSErrorException: VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to AddGlusterServerVDS, error = Add host failed
error: Probe returned with unknown errno 107

Just for the record: We use the /etc/hosts method because of missing possibility to choose the network interface for Gluster. The three Gluster peer hosts have modified /etc/hosts files with addresses binded to a different interface than the ovirtmgmt addresses.

Example:

root@node-03:~ $ cat /etc/hosts
192.168.200.195  node-01
192.168.200.196  node-02
192.168.200.198  node-03

The /etc/hosts file on engine host isn't modified.