Hi Kripa,

When you set up the oVirt engine it looks like it tries to resolve the fqdn
of the machine (which in this case looks like you either haven't updated
/etc/sysconfig/network to match the fqdn you provided in the setup or you
have and haven't rebooted / reset your network stack).

I found the same thing after providing the fqdn the engine was intended to
be in oVirt 3.4 setup (I haven't built a 3.5 engine from scratch, yet) but
hadn't updated /etc/sysconfig/network so it tried to resolve
against localhost.localdomain.

Hope this helps.

-C

--

Cam Wright | IT Support Officer / SysAdmin / Trawler of Logs
*CUTTING**EDGE*

*/SYD /BNE /MEL /TYO*