Von: users-boun...@ovirt.org [mailto:users-boun...@ovirt.org] Im Auftrag von
Sven Achtelik
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015 07:57
An: users@ovirt.org
Betreff: [ovirt-users] ICMP with VLANS

Hi Everyone,

I'm running a setup with Ovirt 3.5 on a Dell Server with hosted engine. A long
as I use every NIC on the host with VLANs icmp is working fine. After creating
these networks with VLAN-Tags to use them all on one card icmp is not working
anymore. Is there something that I have to do for that to work ?

Thank you,

Sven