As oVirt strives to become the best open source and comprehensive data center
virtualization management suite, and its community rapidly evolves and grows,
one of the ways its vibrant community connects is through our Global Workshops.
The events are conducted solely to introduce new users and veteran oVirt admins
to new features and new techniques found in oVirt, as well as provide a forum
for our users to connect directly with the development team behind oVirt.

With that in mind, we are pleased to announce that registration is now open for
the 2014 oVirt Workshop!

The next 2015 oVirt workshop will be co-located with the FOSSAsia in Singapore
on March 14, 2015. This workshop is designed to encourage collaboration in our
community, lay the foundation for best practices in oVirt use, convey end-user
stories, and help answer questions about the project from both a developer and
user's perspective.

For more information, and to register for the event, visit the Workshop page[1]
today!

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Asia_Workshop_Mar_2015

--
Brian Proffitt