Hi,

I'm running the ovirt engine 3.4 series. I've created a snapshot of a VM with an OS and data disk before upgrading the machine.

The upgrade went fine and I now want to remove the snapshot. Unfortunately this fails with the error:

"Cannot remove Snapshot. Low disk space on target Storage Domain stadius-virt2_PERC."

So I can't free disk space by removing the snapshot because I don't have enough space?

When I look at the VM the disks are shown as preallocated (which is what I selected during installation). When I look at the storage tab and list the disks in my storage domain, the disks are now shown as thin provisioned with the actual size > virtual size.

How can I remove this snapshot? I don't have enough free disk space in my storage domain to duplicate the data disk of my VM.

Regards,

Rik

--
Rik Theys