Hi,

it is possible to achieve the state you describe. You just can’t have ovirtmgmt
as VM network in such case.

You need to set ovirtmgmt as nonVM [1] (aka bridgeless network), then you can
put it on one interface with VLANs.

Be aware that you can put on one interface only one bridges network + multiple
VLANs.

[1]
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Design/Network/Bridgeless_Networks#Functionality

HTH