So i've been playing with standing up a self hosted instance of oVirt.  I'm
using an answer file that i generated first time I tried running it (so
that I can provision w/ ansible)

I've run into 2 problems.

1: i have to specify the jboss home manually from the cli (didn't see an
answer equivalent), even though the ovirt jboss package is installed.

2: Generally speaking it seems to be ignoring several of the answer file
config entries.  My answers tell it to 'confirm settings' and it runs
non-interactively.  Plus all the local storage configs seem to be ignored.

I'm running ovirt-engine-3.5.1.1-1.el7.centos.noarch

Any suggestions?

thanks