Indeed, opening the webadmin with chromium was so much faster... I should close some tabs sometimes :)

Le 17/02/2015 16:05, Jorick Astrego a écrit :

On 02/17/2015 02:37 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With ovirt 3.5.1, I can't anymore drag and drop network on any
> physical or bonding interface, but right click attachment still works.
> Is it an expected behaviour or a bug?

It should work, I had this problem a couple of weeks ago but found out
it was my browser being overloaded and dead slow.

Please try a different browser and see if that works.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego*

Netbulae Virtualization Experts *
Tel: 053 20 30 270      i...@netbulae.eu        Staalsteden 4-3A        KvK
08198180