Hi all,

I'm building a test ovirt (3.5.1) infrastructure, based on 3 ovirt nodes and 1 ovirt engine.

Everything runs (almost) fine, but i don't exactly understand the interaction between resilience policy (Cluster) and HA (VM).

=> What I understand, in case of host failure :

- Setting resilience policy to :

- Migrate Virtual Machines => All VMs (HA and non HA) will be started on another host. - Migrate only Highly Available Virtual Machines => HA VMs only will be started on another host. - Do Not Migrate Virtual Machines => HA and non HA VMs won't be started on another host.

=> In practice :

- No matter what parameter i use in resilience policy, HA VMs only will be started on another host in case of a host failure.

Is this the expected behaviour ? Am I misunderstanding the way it works ?

Kind regards,