On 03/23/2015 12:27 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
Hi all,

Two suggestions:

  * We use AD for authenticating users into the webadmin portal. But
    the preferences are common to everyone, especially bookmarks. Is
    it possible to add this kind of feature so as everyone to have a
    personnal session with his own preferences?

Webadmin doesn't have personal view. Use the user portal or power user portal for this.

  * Some colleagues logon with the french translation of the webadmn,
    and they all do the same error when booting a vm : "run" and "run
    once" are translated in French to the same word "exécuter". So
    everybody "runs once" instead of a final run instance. I guess
    this needs to be opened in a BZ ticket.

Yes, please open a ticket on this one.

 *

Yaniv Dary