----- Original Message -----

In principle no, if one of the hosts can host all the VMs.

We'll need to get more details for a reasonable plan.

> I unfortunately have only these two servers so I have nowhere to move the VMs
> and no maintenance windows anywhere in sight.

You should at least practice first on a test environment.
Any reasonable PC with enough RAM is enough for that, no need for
a real server.

> Any chance for a fix without shutting down the VMs?

Already wrote below for that about logs to check/post...

Best,
--
Didi