As noted in users list, I will be unable to attend today's meeting due to a
child's dr. appointment. I have laid out my suggestions for changing the format
of the meeting [1], and hope they will be debated.

For events; the most important thing is yet-another request for help at Grazer
Linux Days in Graz, Austria this weekend[2]. Rene Koch is seeking backup help
manning the booth at that event[2]

All other event and conference news is the same as two weeks ago.

Thanks,
Brian

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-April/032389.html
[2] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-April/032251.html