Hi,

We have no blockers for 3.5.3[1] and no blocking dependencies.

We still have 18 bugs in MODIFIED and 2 on QA[2]:

                MODIFIED        ON_QA   Total
external        1               0       1
gluster         1               0       1
infra           5               1       6
integration     2               1       3
network         1               0       1
sla             1               0       1
storage         5               0       5
Total           16              2       18

ACTION: Testers: you're welcome to verify bugs currently ON_QA.
ACTION: Testers: please add yourself to the test page [5]

We have 3 bugs currently targeted to 3.5.3[3]:

Whiteboard      NEW     POST    Total
external        1       0       1
infra           0       1       1
network         0       1       1
Total           1       2       3

ACTION: Maintainers / Assignee: to review the bugs targeted to 3.5.3 and mark
them as blockers or postpone to 3.5.4.
ACTION: Maintainers: to fill release notes for 3.5.3, the page has been created
and updated here [4]

A release management entry has been added for tracking the schedule of 3.5.3[6]
and tentative schedule has been proposed as follow:

2015-05-27      Release candidate
2015-06-09      General availability

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1198142
[2] http://goo.gl/WqkJnn