On 16.06.2015 10:36, Roman Nikolayevich Drovalev wrote:
> Hello,
Hello Drovalev,

> Tell please, what size of the block to me  set on the Storage for the greatest
> productivity oVirt?
>
> 512K, 256K, 128K, 64K, 8K or 4K ?
I think it is safe to say if you have a good general performance with
the storage it also performs well with oVirt.

Therefore it might be the wrong place to ask; however, block sizes are
only one of many factors in storage domain performance. No one but
yourself or an expert at your site can answer this for you.

I would direct you to the excellent [iozone] utility witch leverages
much of the testing for you.

Hope that helps,

[iozone] http://www.iozone.org/

--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767