hi fabian:
       I got some error message below.How can i fix this?

"[root@ovirthost1 Stor01]# hosted-engine --deploy
[ INFO  ] Stage: Initializing
[ INFO  ] Generating a temporary VNC password.
[ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
          Continuing will configure this host for serving as hypervisor and
create a VM where you have to install oVirt Engine afterwards.
          Are you sure you want to continue? (Yes, No)[Yes]:
          Configuration files: []
          Log file:
/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20150701023616-yoz2k9.log
          Version: otopi-1.3.1 (otopi-1.3.1-1.el6)
[ INFO  ] Hardware supports virtualization
[ INFO  ] Bridge ovirtmgmt already created
[ INFO  ] Stage: Environment packages setup
[ INFO  ] Stage: Programs detection
[ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
[ INFO  ] Stage: Environment customization

          --== STORAGE CONFIGURATION ==--

          During customization use CTRL-D to abort.
          Please specify the storage you would like to use (iscsi, nfs3,
nfs4)[nfs3]:
          Please specify the full shared storage connection path to use
(example: host:/path): 10.10.19.99:/volume1/nfsstor
          The specified storage location already contains a data domain. Is
this an additional host setup (Yes, No)[Yes]? no
[ INFO  ] Installing on first host
          Local storage datacenter name is an internal name and currently
will not be shown in engine's admin UI.
          Please enter local datacenter name [hosted_datacenter]:

          --== SYSTEM CONFIGURATION ==--

          --== NETWORK CONFIGURATION ==--

          iptables was detected on your computer, do you wish setup to
configure it? (Yes, No)[Yes]: no
          Please indicate a pingable gateway IP address [10.10.19.254]:

          --== VM CONFIGURATION ==--

          Please specify the device to boot the VM from (cdrom, disk, pxe)
[cdrom]: disk
          Please specify path to OVF archive you would like to use [None]:
/data/Stor01/ISOs/oVirt-Engine-Appliance-CentOS-x86_64-7-20150628.74.ova
[ INFO  ] Checking OVF archive content (could take a few minutes depending
on archive size)
[ INFO  ] Checking OVF XML content (could take a few minutes depending on
archive size)
[WARNING] OVF does not contain a valid image description, using default.
[ ERROR ] Not enough space in the temporary directory
          Please specify path to a temporary directory with at least 10 GB
[/tmp]: /data/Stor01/tmp
          Please specify an alias for the Hosted Engine image
[hosted_engine]:
          The following CPU types are supported by this host:
                 - model_Nehalem: Intel Nehalem Family
                 - model_Penryn: Intel Penryn Family
                 - model_Conroe: Intel Conroe Family
          Please specify the CPU type to be used by the VM [model_Nehalem]:
[WARNING] Minimum requirements for disk size not met
          You may specify a unicast MAC address for the VM or accept a
randomly generated default [00:16:3e:59:cd:e9]:
          Please specify the console type you would like to use to connect
to the VM (vnc, spice) [vnc]:

          --== HOSTED ENGINE CONFIGURATION ==--

          Enter the name which will be used to identify this host inside
the Administrator Portal [hosted_engine_1]:
          Enter 'admin@internal' user password that will be used for
accessing the Administrator Portal:
          Confirm 'admin@internal' user password:
          Please provide the FQDN for the engine you would like to use.
          This needs to match the FQDN that you will use for the engine
installation within the VM.
          Note: This will be the FQDN of the VM you are now going to create,
          it should not point to the base host or to any other existing
machine.
          Engine FQDN: ovirtmgmt.ctcnet.com
[WARNING] Failed to resolve ovirtmgmt.ctcnet.com using DNS, it can be
resolved only locally
          Please provide the name of the SMTP server through which we will
send notifications [localhost]:
          Please provide the TCP port number of the SMTP server [25]:
          Please provide the email address from which notifications will be
sent [root@localhost]:
          Please provide a comma-separated list of email addresses which
will get notifications [root@localhost]:
[ INFO  ] Stage: Setup validation
[WARNING] Cannot validate host name settings, reason: resolved host does
not match any of the local addresses
[WARNING] Failed to resolve ovirthost1.ctcnet.com using DNS, it can be
resolved only locally

          --== CONFIGURATION PREVIEW ==--

          Engine FQDN                        : ovirtmgmt.ctcnet.com
          Bridge name                        : ovirtmgmt
          SSH daemon port                    : 22
          Gateway address                    : 10.10.19.254
          Host name for web application      : hosted_engine_1
          Host ID                            : 1
          Image alias                        : hosted_engine
          Image size GB                      : 10
          Storage connection                 : 10.10.19.99:/volume1/nfsstor
          Console type                       : vnc
          Memory size MB                     : 16384
          MAC address                        : 00:16:3e:59:cd:e9
          Boot type                          : disk
          Number of CPUs                     : 4
          OVF archive (for disk boot)        :
/data/Stor01/ISOs/oVirt-Engine-Appliance-CentOS-x86_64-7-20150628.74.ova
          CPU Type                           : model_Nehalem

          Please confirm installation settings (Yes, No)[Yes]:
[ INFO  ] Stage: Transaction setup
[ INFO  ] Stage: Misc configuration
[ INFO  ] Stage: Package installation
[ INFO  ] Stage: Misc configuration
[ INFO  ] Configuring libvirt
[ INFO  ] Configuring VDSM
[ INFO  ] Starting vdsmd
[ INFO  ] Waiting for VDSM hardware info
[ INFO  ] Waiting for VDSM hardware info
[ INFO  ] Connected to Storage Domain
[ INFO  ] Connecting Storage Pool
[ INFO  ] Verifying sanlock lockspace initialization
[ INFO  ] Creating VM Image
[ INFO  ] Extracting disk image from OVF archive (could take a few minutes
depending on archive size)
[ INFO  ] Validating pre-allocated volume size
[ INFO  ] Image not uploaded to data domain
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration': Incoherence
detected in OVF file: image size 10485760000 does not match declared size
10737418240
[ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
[ INFO  ] Generating answer file
'/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20150701024859.conf'
[ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
[ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
"

Thanks.